Nothing brings back more holiday memories than the scent of mulled wine spices drifting through the air. This drink can be made with or without alcohol for an all-ages celebration.
Mulled Wine with Tea
- 1.5 ounces of Mulled Wine Spice Fruit Tisane
- One gallon of boiling water
- 1/4″ orange slices to float on top or garnish each cup
- Infuse tisane in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, or until desired strength. Strain.
- To make it an adult beverage, add vodka, rum, or brandy to desired strength.
- Garnish with orange slices.