Chocolate and peppermint are a classic combination, especially in wintertime. This drink blends the niceness of antioxidants with the naughtiness of peppermint liquor.
Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Liqueur
- 14 g Chocolate Mint Rooibos Tea
- 16 oz. water
- 1 tsp. rock sugar (optional)
- 1/2 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz. peppermint liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Crushed peppermint candy
- Infuse the Chocolate Mint Rooibos Tea in 208° water. Steep for 5-7 minutes. Strain.
- Pour 10 oz of the brewed tea into your favorite mug.
- Add coffee and peppermint liqueur and stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy.
- For larger groups, add an additional 9 g of Chocolate Mint Rooibos Tea for every 8 oz. of water.