When you want your Earl Grey hot AND spiked, this drink will beam you up.
Earl Grey Hot Toddy
- 9 grams Earl Grey Special Tea
- 12 oz. water
- 1-2 oz. of your favorite bourbon
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Place the water in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove water from heat, and tea, and cover. Allow the tea to steep for 3-5 minutes. Strain.
- Pour in lemon juice and mix in honey.
- Add 1/2-1 oz. bourbon into each mug. Divide tea mixture between the two mugs.
- Garnish with lemon slices.